From:
Sharon Knorr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 2009 09:34:22 -0400
Hi Heather,

You know, I hear what you are saying about all these different people
feeding this baby and I thought about that as well when I first read the
story. But it is entirely possible that there would be a succession of
people bottle-feeding this baby if he were not being fed at the breast. In
view of everything that has happened, I think it sounds like the best
solution for this family at this time. It most definitely is not just about
the milk. That is the point.

Warmly,
Sharon Knorr, IBCLC
New York, USA