From:
vgthorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2013 17:16:53 +1000
Natalie,

I wander if biofeedback would help?  It can be used for warming particular
areas of the body, consciously. I started using what are really biofeedback
techniques, at age 14, several years before I first heard of biofeed in my
youth, to warm my upper arms (which made the rest of me feed warm) if I
didn't have a coat and the wind sprang up. There are machines to help learn
it, e.g. warming hands for sufferers with migraine used to be common, but
what I taught myself to do was simpler - to massage my upper arms, and
eventually just a fingertip touch on the upper arms had the same effect.

For this mother, it might be worth investigating biofeedback with a
physiotherapist.

Virignia
in Brisbabe QLD, Australia