Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 14:01:24 +0200
As you may recall (or may not if your memory is like mine!!)
I started the thread on amounts of milk to be given to a newborn because of a mom and baby who really
didn't seem to get a great start.
After a weeks pumping and finger feeding, the baby has gained a whopping 356 grams this week.
The mom proudly went back to the original physician who recommended giving ABM and she had to
admit that this worked without compromising bfg.
So, now we will pump less this week, in the hope that baby is able to work a bit better on his own, and
slowly wean mom off pump.

thanks for your responses. It sure helped!
ellen Shein, Tel aviv