From:
Christine Montano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 00:01:10 -0400
breasts that sag, hang lower than before pregnancy, "thinner" looking
breasts, stretch marks on breasts, baby is more attached to mother, meaning
doesn't respond same to others (grandmother, father), this is perceived as a
negative trait. Baby not knowing how to self-sooth to get to sleep for nap
or night sleep, something in mothers milk makes baby's stomach upset, gassy,
especially in early days