From:
"Glass, Marsha" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:34:48 -0500
I offer this only as a possible explanation which, in the absence of other symptoms, can be disregarded.  However, that was a symptom of my daughter's dairy allergy.  It started at about 1 week, and was the very last symptom to completely disappear once dairy had been completely eliminated from my
diet, and that took 2 full weeks!  Of course, she had other symptoms that made it obvious something wasn't right, but that acne thing came back, mildly, after dairy was reintroduced in my diet at about 11 months and was the only symptom that returned then.  She is now extremely lactose intolerant
(at 16 years) but that started at 10 years, as I have posted before.  Anyway, just a thought that may be applicable in some cases.

Marsha who is wishing right now that I had that baby back again.  My fourth teenager and it doesn't get any easier!  Some days I cuddle with her and some days...well we just won't go there...  ;-)