From:
Pam Capetta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 22:40:12 -0500
Hello lactnetters,
     The neonatologist where I work has requested I ask about
infection control for EBM in the NICU.  We are following the
guidelines from the Human Milk Banking Assoc. of North America and
are just wondering if anyone has different ways of handling or
storing EBM for VLBW babies - anything different done from just
regular LBW premies?
Thanks,   Pam Capetta RN IBCLC
from Hermon, Maine  where the comet was spectacular even with the
naked eye last week!
Bob Capetta                                  Hermon, Maine
RR1 Box 2341
Carmel ME 04419