From:
Julie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 06:47:46 -0800
I have a case where I am need a little more assistance. Mom's first    baby had severe colic, mucus in the stool and after a month of eliminating    milk products in her diet with no improvement mom went to progestimil and baby    did really well. Introduction of any foods at appropriate age caused no further problems.

Second baby is now here. Colic is present at night. Doesn't    sleep well. Grunts alot.  Mucus is present but not as bad as first baby.    Mom called me wanting to continue to breastfeed.

We have had 6 weeks    of eliminating ALL dairy and no improvement other than the baby doesn't strain    so much to poop and poops a little less. The poop is not hard, just mucusy and    frothy. Mom doesn't care so much about the poops just the colic symptoms. I    don't deal very much with clients that have allergy issues. What is next on    the to do or do not list?

The baby is now about 12 weeks old.
Thoughts and suggestions are welcomed off or on list.
   [http://www.inbox.com/marineaquarium]
Free 3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver
 Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/marineaquarium [http://www.inbox.com/marineaquarium]