From:
CawoodRGN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 13:55:23 EST
My granny used to wrap leaves around bumps, cuts and grazes when we fell over.
As a child and young woman I just thought it was the attention we got which
helped, but now I am experienced I know it was more than that.
Women really do report a benefit from the use don't they. The other benefit is
they will also eat a few extra vitamins so as not to waste the cabbage! I know
its not a scientific view but breastfeeding is natural isn't it.

Chris Wood , advisor, midwife