From:
Lee-Ann Halbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 15:22:01 -0400
Just finally getting to look at the posts...a bit late.  As for the baby
fairs held at various Toys-R-Us/Babies-R-Us in the states and, possibly,
the UK, we had one recently here in New Jersey.  The local LLL group had
the table immediately upon entering the main entrance of the store.  I
stopped by the store to see my old (as in former) co-LLL leader, and did
not have time to browse to see if there were bottle feeding displays.
But I did think it a very positive thing for LLL to be given the best
seat in the house!
Lee-Ann