From:
Mary-Jane Sackett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 10:10:36 EST
In a message dated 12/5/98 12:03:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< baby also has rash on face and scalp--bright red, puffy eruptions, almost
 looks like       pus in them, worse than regular baby acne >>

As a visiting nurse, I saw a  week old newborn with a rash that reminded me of
impetigo and advised mom to take her to the doctor.  It turned out to be some
kind of rare genetic or chromosomal syndrome that would soon manifest in a
skin condition that was very extensive.  I'm sorry I can't remember the name
of the condition, but it is very rare, and I do remember that it has something
to do with a mosaic chromosome "thing". This mom also reported bad smelling
stools.  Any help from the pediatricians out there?  Mary-Jane, in Pittsfield,
MA