From:
Nan Jolly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:34:07 +0200
Actually, the generic name (the name of the drug) is domperidone (small d).
The original brand of domperidone is Motilium. We now have another brand of
domperidone in South Africa, Vomidon, here. (brand names start with capital
letters.)
The word "generic" has come to mean another, usually cheaper, brand of the
drug.  Which may or may not be as good as the original brand.

 Nan Jolly MB BCh. IBCLC. LLLL
Port Elizabeth, South Africa

From: "Cindy Curtis"