Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:53:50 -0700
Carol,

        Thanks for your informative note about breast augmentation.  What the heck
is TUBA?  Never heard of it.  How in the world is this accomplished?  I
often rely on my keen eyesight when assessing moms' breasts and can see the
scars from augmentation.  This helps alot especially when moms don't offer
their surgical history.  But now, must we  begin checking out the belly
button?

        Donna Zitzelberger RN BSN IBCLC