From:
Marianne Vanderveen-Kolkena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 00:19:48 +0100
Thank you, Karleen...
I was reading this thread with raised eyebrows and wided eyes as well and
was wondering if it was only me...
I cannot believe that in this discussion the bf policy is hardly discussed,
as if it doesn't matter.
There are so many management factors (like stress and lack of faith!!) that
can cause FTT.
The more I read, the less (or the better...? :-s) I understand why there are
so many problems solved by this kind of solutions.
We seem to be getting more and more off track, anthropoligically speaking...
:-(

Bye,

Marianne Vanderveen IBCLC, Netherlands