From:
Judy Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 14:59:13 -0700
Additionally, if people wish to send a letter, the Fax number for both
Mayor Slagle and the City Manager’s office in Richardson TX is
972-744-5803.  La Leche League is looking into this also, but no other
attorney has stepped in as Liz Baldwin might have to help out the law
firm which has taken the Mercado case.

Judy Ritchie