From:
Phyllis Adamson IBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 2010 07:14:24 -0700
The price is not a typo. Must be a very thick paperback book. My take is, this is an Industry reference book so the price is negligible compared to the potential profits that could come from acting on its information. And there is one book for EACH of several different countries. That there is such a reference for one single product reveals more about the scope of the forces working against breastfeeding moms and babies.
Phyllis

---- Marianne Vanderveen-Kolkena <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

You might hope the price is a typo, huh...?! :-s
Would be interesting to read, maybe, but the price makes you wonder who
wrote and sells the book...

Bye,

Marianne Vanderveen IBCLC, Netherlands