From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 1996 09:07:35 -0500
Ah, now there's the book I want to see, "Enjoy High Fat Foods Without
Guilt!!"  I'd buy it in a minute.....

Especially if there were a pill I could take to reverse the effects
immediately.

Too bad there isn't a pill we can take to reverse the effect of so much ABM.

I'd love to know if those of us that were fed ABM as babies have a harder
time with overweight and high fat foods later on.  (That is, can I place
responsibility for my zaftig, Reubenesque body on my longsuffering mother??)

Where DID I put that bag of chips??

Jan B.