From:
Jill Meltzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 1995 16:42:24 -0500
To whomever was looking for someone to work on designing Lactnet T-shirts.  I
have a new student in my Breastfeeding Peer Counselor Training Classes that
designs with husband and prints beautiful T-shirts and Sweatshirts.  In Fact,
she even has done a great breastfeeding T-shirt.  I think it has a World
globe and overthat a sketch of a woman nursing.  She has some picture I
think.  If anybody is interested, you can E-mail me.

I also want to thank everyone who responds when I post a case or situation.
 Lactnet is really a terrific resourse.  Please keep it up.  It is also very
generous of those who make their income giving breastfeeding, medical, legal,
and medication or pharmacutical advice for offer their time and assistance
for free.  I hope in the future I can be of some help to someone out there as
well.

Jill Meltzer, R.N.
Breastfeeding Coordinator
WIC Program