From:
Therese M Hazen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 07:09:21 EST
Have been a deeply appreciative  Lactnet Lurker for almost a year.   My
name is Terri Hazen.  Credentials-wife to Richard, mom to Grant-age 20,
Doug and Juli-age 17 (yes, exclusively breastfed-and breastfed till
Nursery School), Laura-age 8.  LaLeche League Leader X16 years (Reserve,
now) RN, IBCLC.  Presently employed as hospital based LC, near Cleveland,
Ohio.

One of my patients will be moving to Kiev, and then later back to Hungary
with her newborn.    She came to the US to deliver her baby, who is
currently a preemie in our Special Care Nursery.   I told her  I'd try to
find her some support for breastfeeding followup when she leaves the US.
Hope there is someone out there.  Appreciate any help.

Many thanks.

Terri Hazen, RN, IBCLC