From:
Mary Wagner-Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:07:56 -0700
Possibly a little OT, maybe not.  Possibly my biggest concern with alcohol
consumption while breastfeeding is not necessarily breastfeeding, it's child
safety.  If a parent is drinking sufficient alcohol to be impaired, there'd
better be someone handy to care for the baby.

Mary Wagner-Davis
Roseville, CA