From:
Ruth Roazen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:56:29 -0700
Heather,
Here's a start http://www.llli.org/Release/hand.html 2002 LLL Earth Day
Media Release. Thing is I remember seeing a one page flyer that was titled
something like "Breastfeeding is green" that was an earth day type hand out,
our LLL group had a booth at our local Earth day celebration that year. But
I suppose that was probably 6 years ago.

We (the local breastfeeding coaltion) do a nursing mother's rest stop at our
county fair, same idea, shaded tent, chairs, water for nursing moms, limited
amount of breastfeeding info, we learned that some is better than too much.

As the consecutive year's add up our attendance continues to increase.

Ruth Roazen
LLL Leader
Flagstaff, AZ