Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:28:17 EDT
I have a question for you all. I am working with a mom who's baby appeared to
have terrible colic. The only thing in the history that sttod out was her
intake of nurtra sweet (aspartame) which in my experience causes problems for
quite a few babies.  She stopped the nutrasweet last week and her baby is
100% better.
However she has a stash of frozen milk. Her question is can she use it or
dump it?
My answer as painfull as it may sound it to dump it. Before I give her that
advice I wanted to get a few more opinions.
What do you all think?
Will the baby react to the nutrasweet in the frozen milk?  Should she dump it
or save it?
Marie Davis, RN, IBCLC