From:
Laura Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 23:35:40 -0500
Oops!

Can you believe I left anything out of that LONG post?

Well, I did. My colleague is looking for documentation to support the
hospital's policy....which was the #1 suggestion in the archives....

But surely there must be research to document our dislike as well...

There was an e-mail/website address given for a woman at University of
Louisianna in the archives, but I could not access that location.

Does anyone have her current contact info? (sorry, can't cut and
paste..and didn't write her name  down)

TIA
Laura