From:
Jodine Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 08:11:45 -0600
A public relations colleague in Australia has contacted me looking for
information about research into public attitudes toward breastfeeding.

Can anyone help? Please reply to the list as I'm sure other can benefit from
this information. I will gather results and forward to Mr. Batt.

I have made Mr. Batt aware of the work being done by the Ad Council and he
is interested in as much information as possible on that campaign.

Thanks,

Jodine Chase