From:
Pat Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:00:10 -0500
Dear Jeanette, that's a "no-brainer"  :-)  get a new eye dr!!!!!

(puff of air) no problem
one that requires a deadening of the area of the eye -one drop of a topical
is no problem.

The main problem is the eye dr and his attitude.
I'd report his verbal statements and lack of cooperation re:eye exam to
appropriate board (like his state association, state health commissioner
etc.)
I'd let him know why I was changing eye drs and who I've told about it
(state assoc, commissioner, TV news, local papers etc.)
Is that activist enough :-b  ?
Tired in SNJ, Pat