From:
Magda Sachs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:46:36 +0100
Hi Morgan,

If you want to reach UK people interested in breastfeeding, why don't you
post on lact-helpers UK?  This is a UK group.  There are some people from
the UK on lactnet, but I know a good many who cannot cope with the volume of
the postings and also with the irrelevance of many N American issues and you
would reach a great many more UK people on lact-helpers.  Of course, you
could do both!

I should say, the emails from lact-helpers were cited in court in the SMA
case a few years ago, so for discussion of tactics of companies everyone on
the list always needs to be aware that everything is going to be read by
industry (I assume this applies to lactnet as well, of course).

Magda Sachs
Breastfeeding Supporter, The Breastfeeding Network, UK