From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 1997 06:04:11 -0400
We expect that people who join Lactnet will follow the rules of the list.
The rules state that we may not insult one another publically.  This rule
will be followed, and if people do not follow it, they will be asked to
leave, or removed.

As for who rents pumps, I don't have a problem with it. I do rent Medela
pumps in my own home business. This does not sway me in my job as lactnet
volunteer administrator.  Nor do I rent pumps to people who do not need them.

So, folks, that 's that. I did not receive an apology from Ms. Williams re:
her unkind remarks about Karen Zaretzke. She was asked to apologize, and to
consider the effects of her comments.  She did neither. The Lactnet rules stand.

Kathleen
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,Corgi-L,TLC, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html