From:
Becky Krumwiede <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 20:06:26 EDT
Just received the video I ordered, and wanted to let those of you that are
struggling with recalcitrant physicians know that it looks pretty good to me.
Haven't shown it to any docs yet--most of our family physicians are willing to
clip frenulums on our recommendation, but we have some pediatricians who have
given us some difficulty.  I'm hoping since this is done by a physician who
explains the problem and then shows them exactly what to do that it will do the
trick.  It's also short (20 minutes?) which may entice them to watch it.

Ordering information can be gotten from:
Lakeview Breastfeeding Clinic
6628 Crowchild Trail S.W.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3E5R8
Tel/fax (403) 246-7076

Becky Krumwiede, RN, IBCLC, Appleton, WI