From:
Sue LaLeike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 23:28:53 -0400
>>Mother, O Mother, come shake out your cloth,
>>Empty the dustpan - poison the moth....
>>So quiet down, cobwebs:  Dust, go to sleep!
>>I'm nursing my baby and babies don't keep.

A few days ago, someone gave the first and last lines of this poem, and
asked for any more lines that might be missing......I deleted too fast, and
have been watching to see if anyone sent the entire poem to the list.  If
you e-mail me, I can copy it to send you privately or to the list,
depending on response.......the version I have has 18 lines, and is
subtitled "The Value of Values."

Sue LaLeike
Lehigh Acres, FL