Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:14:46 -0600
We talked recently about airport security's demanding that a mother taste
her expressed milk to assure that it was not dangerous. There were several
stories of mothers' having to do this. Do you know if women who are
carrying bottles of formula have been required to taste it?

I lead a sheltered life and do not know any formula feeding infants right
now. Can you imagine having to drink formula at every airport on a long trip?

Pat Gima, IBCLC
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mailto:[log in to unmask]