From:
Margery Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 22:03:21 -0500
To Everyone who sent hospital LC job descriptions:

Thank you all!  My boss-to-be and I are going through and hammering out
my new job description.  We'll be starting slowly.

My new boss has let it be known that while she's not
breastfeeding-unfriendly, she's not terribly B/F knowledgeable.  I told
her that I would begin feeding her information, one article at a time.
So far, I have copied Dr. Jack's article from Scientific American, and
the piece in B/F Abstracts about OB interventions obstructing B/F.
(They'll be rewriting protocols soon.)

I think I'll need to learn to be charming.  That's not something that
comes naturally to me...........are lessons available?  I also need to
re-read everything I've accumulated on winning over health care
practitioners.  Got any other tips, O Ones Who Have Gone Before Me?

Thank you again, everyone who sent stuff.  I'm using every bit!

Margie Forrest, in WPB, who may be getting a little overwhelmed!