From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 May 1995 09:27:54 -0400
Dear Denise, you don't receive a copy because you have somehow set yourself
NOREPRO. Write to [log in to unmask]  with the message
SET LACTNET REPRO

That will get you a copy. This info is in the intro notes....you can refer
to them for a more complete explanation...have a good weekend. Oh, and as
for AOL, I don't know if you copy the entire message when you hit
reply.....You might want to ask AOL people....*I've never had AOL : ) *

Kathleen B

>Kathleen & Kathleen:
>Why is it that when I post a note to the net, it does not appear in the mail
>for ME? (like it does when you post on a computer service bb).
>I would find that helpful. Since I have never SEEN what I have posted on
>Lactnet, only the replies, I was not aware that if I click "reply", the
>entire message I was replying to was copied. Is it? On services such a
>Prodigy, it is not. An explanation would help my feeble mind! Thanks!
>
>Denise Mollenkopf, RNC, IBCLC

Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN, IBCLC (email = [log in to unmask])
"All truth goes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Then it is
violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident." Schoepenhouer