From:
Joan Edelstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 02:13:06 -0800
Unfortunately, photo printing places come under varying reporting laws
including child pornography (this is in no way to defend the situation).

So it mostly depends on where you bring the photos in terms of how they
interpret what they're allowed to do since they worry about their own
liability. When I was breastfeeding and taking in my photos I worried,
but had no problems, as it turned out. Then there are some adorable
photos of 6 year olds naked from the waist down. I also worried but,
again, no problem.

I totally agree that you shouldn't have any difficulty in getting these
on floppies. Is there a company you usually use for your photos with
BACE or NMC?

Good luck!!!
Joan

ps - I wouldn't mind seeing it on tv or in newspapers either - I assume
there are no tassels hanging off the breasts :-)