From:
Kim & Shorty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 05:22:39 -0400
I think it would be a great idea when people post messages on the Lactnet
to always put their Country and Geographic location instead of/or in
addition to all the warm and fuzzy messages. Then at least those of us that
don't reside in the USA can have some idea of why you use the units of
measurement that you do and why some of the discussions have little
relevance to non-Americans . This is supposed to be an international forum
and I get a little disconcerted when topics of discussion run on and on
describing the American situation.
Regular contributors become well known and we know where they come from but
I would like to see other contributors tag their names. USAites can just
put their states because most people in the rest of the world have a good
idea of American geography.
It also helps for people to put their credentials as this is interesting to
see the spread of knowledge.
Just a suggestion from a foreigner!
Dr Kim Short MB.BS IBCLC
Queensland, Australia