From:
Julia Scaletta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:14:28 -0400
On Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:55:19 EDT, Kathy Sharpe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I had a question today that I couldn't answer and though maybe you all
could
>help.  This Mom nursed her daughter for one year. The child is now 18
months
>old and the mother can still express milk.  She has had hormone studies
done
>and all are within normal limits.  She doesn't feel she could be pregnant.
>She wanted to know if this is common and how long it could go on.  Thanks
for
>your help.

I stopped nursing my last child in 1995-still miss that time in my life:(. I
still get a drop of milk when I do my monthly BSE. A couple of years ago I
was having other symptoms of thyroid problems. Had tests, including thyroid
& prolactin levels. All normal. I guess working with these beautiful
breastfeeding babies every day keeps me stimulated!
Julia in rainy, no sunny, no rainy....Eden,NC