From:
Hensonbclc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 23:53:35 EDT
Hi all; I believe Ruth Lawerence probably didn't approve of the materials in
question but what about all the materials being given by the formula reps taht
are written by IBCLC's. The ones that are "OK???" because they don't have the
formula's name only the cute bear logo. I thought we as IBCLC's had standards
that we were to follow and not support these companies endeavors? It is a
little hard to convience you superiors that we shouldn't use them when they
are written by 3-4 IBCLC's and free to boot. I have always made it a practice
not to use them, but found it hard to make an argument against them because of
this.
Bonnien Henson RN IBCLC