From:
Pam Jaiswal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:16:15 -0700
Hi All,

While I think taking the high ground is noble on our
part, it really makes folks out there who are MISTAKEN
believe they are right, since there is little
opposition.  I think every small response does help to
chip away sometimes, especially when it is tempered
with what you might like about the show.  Please don't
think your time is ever wasted promoting
breastfeeding, even to the most anti-breastfeeding
advocate.  Example: If there had been little
opposition to tobacco companies, we would still be
bombarded with tobacco smoke in every public place.
My opinion is emails, letters, and calls presented in
a respectful argument can make small differences.

Take care.
Pam.