From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 1995 11:36:56 -0400
Beth, Lactnet's first and foremost reason for existence is the sharing of
lactation information in an effort to make it easier for professionals to
support the breastfeeding families they work with.  I don't know if
attaching a CEU credit affiliation would have the effect you suggest, but in
any case, it doesn't seem a likely occurrence.  We can all bask in the
knowledge that we are sharing ideas and information with truly interested
people!! I for one am thoroughly enjoying Lactnet.

Kathleen
Co Owner.

>I think LactNet is professionally benefical and that to try to attach CEU
>or CME credit to participation may have certain negative effects, such as
>attracting participants whose primary interest is not engaging in the
>professional exhange of knowledge and support

Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN, IBCLC
Williston, Vermont USA
To err is human, to really screw up you need a computer...*wink*