From:
Diane Wiessinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 10:09:53 +0100
Lactnetters:

My "computer file cabinet" is filled with lovely lactnet tidbits - the
"bleb file" alone has numerous entries.

It would be quick and easy to be able to print those entries out, minus
authors' names and addresses, for moms looking for assorted solutions.
Asking permission to use would be tedious and slow, as is retyping the
suggestions in my own words.

Is it within "lactnetiquette" to give mothers edited compilations like that
without seeking individual permissions?  Might we establish some rules
about it?

Diane Wiessinger, MS, IBCLC, LLLL  Ithaca, NY