From:
friedman1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 20:49:40 -0700
Hi.  I am a LLL member & mother of a 21month old (of course, still nursing:->).   I have been "lurking" for a few weeks now, learning a great deal and loving this site and all the lively discussion and breadth and depth of information ..... I am currently at the very *beginning* stages of working towards becoming an IBCLC, and am looking around everywhere I can think of for training and practical experience in working with other mothers & babies... does anyone either:
1) Live in the Willamette Valley area (I am in Salem, Oregon) and feel willing to take me "under their wing" so to speak  for some apprentice / observation type hours OR
2) Live in the Willamette Valley area and know where I could get try to get some practical experience towards my consultancy hours and/or feedback / training from an experienced IBCLC???
If so, please e-mail me back privately at [log in to unmask]
Thanks!!!!
Esther Friedman