From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2012 18:21:32 -0400
While it is perfectly fine for anyone to disagree that circumcision is off
topic, it is up to me as list originator  and the other fulltime
listmothers who work to keep our list on an even keel to decide what is off
or on topic. While there are marginal topic relevance, it always spins off
into a very heated, very different discussion than it begins with, and
therefore, I welcome anyone who wishes to discuss the issue of circumcision

1. check the archives and see what others have posted before you. Chances
are you will find varying opinions and good information supporting either
"side."

2. Email me and I will happily coach you in beginning your own list on
circumcision discussion as it relates to breastfeeding and in its absolute
form as a discussion, alone. [log in to unmask]

I hope you will understand that in this case, I have asked politely, and
Lactnet is not, as my dad used to say, a democracy.

Have a great fourth, Kathleen

--
Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN,  IBCLC
Tweet KBruce57