From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 20:34:53 -0800
Hi,
Check the archives on this topic - we have talked about it before.  But just
to throw a wrench into things ;) why can't she leave the milk out at room
temp for 12 hours?  How long would she "actually" be leaving it out for?
Breastmilk us amazing stuff - who did the study on EBM left out??  It was
interesting...

Anyone else have thoughts similar to this?

Jay
just way too liberal - told my friend "Why put the colostrom (her twins are
finger feeding) in the NICU fridge?  It willl take them half an hour to get
it to you when you need it, it will be cold, how will you warm it quickly
while attending to your babies needs?  Why put it in the ice pitcher with
ice?  It will be cold, how will you warm it while attending to your babies
needs?  You will be using it in a few hours, so leave it out. It will be
fine."  So, she hid the EBM and put the soda I brougt her in the ice
pitcher... :)

Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, California, West Coast, USA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."