From:
Becky Krumwiede <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 1996 11:30:21 EDT
Well, I am completely brain dead from reading about 3 weeks of Lactnet.  I hate
it when I get behind but I'm always afraid I'll miss something good!

There were a couple of references to fibromyalgia--my case report on this was in
one of the digests 2-29-96 if anyone wants to read it.  Linda Pohl's client with
breast pain has had so much going on that my best guess is that the pain is not
from FM.  I would think that a course of Diflucan (fluconazole) for mother and
baby would be in order.  And by the way--has anybody seen an article about using
liquid Diflucan as the first treatment in babies with oral thrush?  All of a
sudden a couple of the docs around here are prescribing this instead of
nystatin.  Have I missed something?

With hopes of keeping current once again--
Becky Krumwiede, RN, IBCLC, Appleton, WI