Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 13:47:15 -0500
Hello all, I tried searching the archives before coming to you all with
this question, you would not believe how many words have the letters "tea"
in them!  Anyways, I was curious if any of you had heard about using just
plain drinking tea, brewed up, for yeast infections.  One of the mom's I am
working with stated that it is an old remedy.  She stated that she was told
the Tanic Acid in tea helped to get rid of the yeast.  She has used it on
her nipples, on baby's bottom, and soaked on a wash cloth for vaginal
yeast.  I would appreciate any insite into this that you all could give me.
 If you could, will you also CC: me with any responses as well as to the
group.  Thank you,

Lisa, WIC Breastfeeding Peer Counselor
e-mail to [log in to unmask]