From:
"Sandi Miller, RN" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:53:24 EDT
I don't know how to do a posting so I hope this makes it.

I have a 25 year old woman with arthritis who is now taking steroid shots to
control her pain.  It is mostly in her arms and wrists so if she does not
take the meds she can not even hold her baby.  Are there any medications that
she can take to control the arthritis and still breastfeed?  I would
apprecitae any information you have.  Thanks.

Sandi Miller, RN
San Jose, California