From:
"Stearns, Crystal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:22:13 -0600
Hi all,
Below is a letter from the Oklahoma Coordinator of Postpartum Internation to
the founder of PSI, Jane
Honikman and her response on the show Stronge Medicine about LCs.
I was not at all pleased with her remarks and have voiced my upset.

Crystal Stearns RNC, MS, IBCLC
Mercy Memorial Health Center
Ardmore, OK  73401