From:
Maggie Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:41:52 EDT
I hate to add fuel to the fire but the judge in this case is a WOMAN not a
man. I think this makes her statements about women and separation even more
unfortunate.

Peace,
Maggie Payne, LLLL

Dream Now so that your children Learn to  Dream for Tomorrow

In a message dated 4/28/2008 3:05:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,