From:
Sulman Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 23:19:04 -0500
I am far behind, but I didn't see a response to Chris' request about how to
get the video, "Tongue-Tie: Impact on Breastfeeding: Complete Management
Including Frenotomy,"  by Dr. Evelyn Jain.  It can be obtained from
Lakeview Breastfeeding Clinic, 6628 Crowchild Trail S.W., Calgary, Alberta,
Canada T3E 5R8   Telephone/FAX: (403)246-7076  The order form says this is
for home use only, and that public performance rights must be obtained from
Dr. Jain.

I saw the video recently and found it very clear and well done.

Anne Altshuler, RN, MS, IBCLC and LLL leader in Madison, WI