From:
Pam Wiggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 13:30:37 -0500
Pierrette said:
"Many of the children in this setting have not been breastfed.
 What a great opportunity to show them this is how babies are naturally
fed.I'm glad I have the opportunity to nurse in my daycare setting.  Seems
to be the most reasonable thing to do.  Besides it is also a great teaching
tool:-)!"

YES, this is exactly why the great state of Virginia must not pass the new
regulation that daycare centers won't have to provide a space for nursing
mothers.  I've written my letter, have you?

Send to:

Sharon Jones, Chair
Child Day Care Council
730 East Broad Street