From:
Susan Kasten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 11:36:54 -0800
I experienced something similar to this with my oldest who is now 29!
It took me a bit to figure out what was happening, and moving helped.
By that time, when he was about 9 mos, we were moving to a home needing
some work.  I had changed him to table food at home, but it was easier
to use jarred foods when working at the new house.  Everytime we went
there, after he ate, he vomited.  I stopped the jarred foods, and the
vomiting quit.  I never used them again, for him or the rest of my kids.
I would suggest this Mom try using table foods.  I usually suggest Moms
use foods they are actually eating in their families, and only one at a
time, etc.  For instance, my second child's first food was avocados!  At
the time, we were living in California (in the house we had been working
on) and it had 7 avocado trees!  Anyway, I think it is worth exploring
in a babe who suddenly starts GER type symptoms at 6+ mos.
Sue Kasten, RN, IBCLC
Oregon