From:
"Helen M. Woodman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 06:39:12 EST
Lactpals,

I've been nomail for a couple of weeks.  A mother contacted me today and with
her permission I ask whether you know of any connection between an umbilical
hernia (not considered bad enough by HV to need repair) and
wind/colic/fussiness in baby?  Her boy was born four weeks early and is now
seven weeks old.

She contacted me a couple of weeks ago about her baby who was showing all
signs of foremilk overload.  We discussed how to remedy this and things are
now much better.  She also cut out all dairy products.
Helen Woodman, NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor, Storrington, West Sussex, UK.
Mailto:[log in to unmask]